Rocky Mountain Strategy Summit 2018
Corporate & Nonprofit Strategists & Strategic Planners, Academics, and Students!
The Association for Strategic Planning (ASP) Colorado, in collaboration with Regis University’s College of Business and Economics, is proud to host the Inaugural Rocky Mountain Strategy Summit, Saturday, April 21st, 2018 at Regis University, in Denver.
This one-day event will feature corporate and nonprofit organization strategists focused The Art of Strategy: Planning and Implementing Corporate and Nonprofit Strategy.
- Jim Stockmal, ASP President; Strategic Management Consultant (Topic: "Smart Cities").
- Elizabeth Hoopes, Senior Marketing Strategist, Dish (Topic: "Jack of All Trades").
- Jay Tamsett, Strategy and Business Development, United Launch Alliance; Editor, Journal of Strategic Security (Topic: "It IS Rocket Science").
- Ruben Martinez, Founder/CEO, GlampingHub.com (Topic: "Startup Strategy").
- Denise McNerney, Founder/CEO, iBossWell; ASP Vice President & Director of ASP Nonprofit Community of Practice (Topic: "ASP's Nonprofit Strategy Study").
- Dave Norton, Founder/CEO, Stone Mantel & Digital Collaboratives; Author, Digital Context 2.0 (Topic: "Artificial Intelligence in Customer and Patient Engagement").
Location: Regis University, Claver Hall, 3333 Regis Blvd, Denver, Colorado
Date/Time: Saturday, April 21st, 2018, 9 am to 4 pm.
Early Bird (Until February 28): $50 ASP members & Professionals; $35 Students
Regular Price: $50 ASP members; $60 Professionals; $45 Students
Walk-Ins: $50 ASP members; $75 Professionals; $50 Students
STUDENTS! Please contact ASP Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a promotional code to unlock student pricing.
Cost includes snacks, beverages, and lunch sponsored by the Regis University.
Seating is Limited!
ASP Colorado is proud to partner with the Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) Colorado, the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) Colorado, and the Mile High and Regis University Project Management Institute (PMI) Chapters.