The Non-Profit Challenge is back - Volunteer Your Expertise
Third Annual Nonprofit Challenge in SanFrancisco
A Local Organization with a Project + YOUR Expertise = FUN Volunteering Day
Join us to receive or share strategy expertise!!
ASP NorCal, SVODN, and SandBox Suites are excited to jointly bring a one-day, hands-on, interactive and collaborative event, the Third Annual Nonprofit Challenge. The Nonprofit Challenge brings together strategists and creative thinkers from diverse fields and local community organizations that need help with strategic projects ranging from fundraising campaign design to development of a 5-year strategic growth plan.
Third Annual Non-Profit Challenge - Saturday, November 10th, 2018, from 8:30am-6:00pm at the SandBox Suites in San Francisco.
Are you a part of a Bay Area Non-Profit Organization that can benefit from a free strategic advice?
If you are interested in receiving free consulting for your project, whether a new 5-year plan, a new program or service design, or a marketing strategy, we want to hear from you.
Join us on Saturday, November 10, 2018, from 8:30am-6:00pm at the SandBox Suites in San Francisco, to engage a group of experienced strategists and innovative thinkers to help you with your challenge.
- Submit an application, including background information and a general outline of the project for which you seek support by emailing the completed RFP to Martina Doleshal. Applications are due on Friday, October 19th by 5:00pm Pacific Time. Organizations selected to participate in the November 10 session will be notified by November 2, 2018.
- We will contact you before the event to discuss specifics of your project and to assess what type of expertise will be most beneficial for your organization.
- On the event date, a representative(s) of your organization will meet and work with the volunteer strategists to collaboratively develop an initial proposal based on your goals.
- In the afternoon, each team will present the proposal they created to the entire group for shared learning.
Do you want to share your strategic expertise to create value for a local community organization? Become a Volunteer Strategist.
We invite you for a fun day of learning, networking, and best of all, using your knowledge and expertise to help community organizations become more effective and successful.
Join us on Saturday, November 10, 2018, from 8:30am-6:00pm at the SandBox Suites in San Francisco, to meet a group of local nonprofit organizations that each submitted a topic they need assistance with.
- Register for the event by Monday, November 2nd.
- We will contact you before the event to introduce the organizations that submitted their projects. You will be able to provide your preference for the top three organizations you would like to work with. We will try to accommodate your request, but the objective is to create teams of approximately 2 - 3 advisors per organization.
- On the event day, you will meet your organization representatives and teammates.
- Work on preparing a proposal and presentation for your organization.
- Present to the whole workshop group.
- Network with colleagues and have fun.
Join us for the Third Annual Nonprofit Challenge, either as a strategic advisor or as part of an NPO on Saturday, November 10, 2018, from 8:30-6 pm at the SandBox Suites in San Francisco.
Click here to fill out the volunteer form.