The Association for Strategic Planning NorCal and National Capital Area chapters are delighted to co-sponsor with IntelliVen this 90-minute interactive, online workshop for a hands-on experience with four powerful and proven change management tools from the IntelliVen toolbox which guide leaders to operate in sync with strategy.
Registrants will receive an advance exercise that will be used in the workshop just as in the full program.
During the workshop, participants sample four of the leadership tools used extensively in the full program including:
- WHAT-WHO-WHY: Your case and target customers.
- Change Framework: What needs to change and why.
- Initiative-to-Action: Where to assign resources.
- Leadership Support: Governance, growth, and focus.
A video of this Overview Workshop, its transcript, and a PDF of the slides will be forwarded to registrants upon completion.
The Manage to Lead Immersion Program empowers leadership teams to practically apply behavioral theory to make the changes they want, have a powerful and productive shared experience working ON (not just IN) their business, and develop clear messaging for all stakeholders.
The seven truths and proven tools have been honed by serial CEO Peter DiGiammarino (aka Peter D) throughout his career as he created over $1B worth of economic value and social impact in organizations he’s led.
The core interactive, online program is delivered in ten online, weekly, two-hour sessions in which you learn powerful tools and apply them (ideally as a team) to your own organization change initiative in real time, culminating in your team’s final project that has been refined through multiple feedback iterations and is ready to present to your board or your boss.
Core content is drawn from Manage to Lead: Seven Truths to Help You Change the World, which PeterD presented to ASP as a featured keynoter at the 2013 Annual Conference and at several chapter meetings since.
The program is ideal for teams of up to five, as well as individuals, and up-and-coming professionals who want to design and accomplish significant change in their organization.
The program is FREE (with a paying client) and particularly valuable for external strategy consultants who want to simultaneously learn and use proven tools in a consulting role in real time and in post-session debriefs.
Very Special Price for ASP Members:
The Manage to Lead Immersion Program is providing ASP members with significant savings on tuition (i.e. 20% off the program’s retail price). Register as a team of up to 5 at the member rate when even just one is a current ASP member.
Past participant feedback:
- “I use the Manage to Lead system with PE-owned portfolio companies to get results on target, on plan, and ahead of time!” Eric P., Serial Operating Executive
- "We have benefited greatly from working with the Manage to Lead System. We got much clearer and aligned, implemented the Do & Review framework, got focused, and grew!" Robert A., Founder and CEO of $50M IT services company
- “I appreciate the simplicity with which concepts are presented...not dumbed-down, just simple and clear. Prepare to work hard and come to every session...it's worth it!” Gena, W., $4M Marketing and Communications Executive
- “My team internalized IntelliVen concepts to develop a plan and implement it. From the first month we’ve seen amazing results.” Rich M., CEO and principle owner of a 200-person remodeling business
- “I recommend this program for leaders running a small team all the way up to being CEO of a global enterprise.” Reid J., CEO of a private equity owned $200M software company
Join us on Thurs. Sept 5th to learn new tools you can use right away as well as more about IntelliVen’s upcoming Fall 2019 MtL Immersion Program!
||Peter DiGiammarino founded and runs IntelliVen to help leaders, teams, and organizations practically apply behavioral theory to get clear, aligned, and on-track to reach their potential to perform and grow.
||Joyce Reynolds-Sinclair, Ph.D. designs and delivers virtual and blended strategic and organization development services that help organizations address business challenges.