Click here to gain streaming access ONLY to the FREE Kickoff Webinar - Introduction to Business Model Design.
Second Chance to Rock Your Business Model Design with ASP NorCal & Business Models Inc.
After our successful original program, Rock Your Business Model Design Webinar Workshop Series, ASP NorCal continues to offer everyone a Second Chance to Rock Your Business Model Design!
Based on Business Model Inc.’s adaptation of the book Business Model Generation, this unique program now consists of:
- Streaming access to the nine Webinar Workshops recorded in Summer 2016.
- Streaming access to all Learning Community sessions since Fall 2016.
- Eligibility to join the ASP Business Model Design Learning Community and attend all upcoming LIVE Interactive Review sessions!
The original Webinar Workshop registrants requested that NorCal continue the pilot Summer 2016 program with periodic review sessions to compare and contrast business models they develop, and the NorCal chapter and presenter Maiike Doyer of Business Models Inc. agreed to offer these follow up LIVE interactive sessions and at no additional cost for the registrants of the original pilot program, and open these sessions to new registrants who get up to speed.
Takeaways from the Webinar Workshop Series
- Understand your strategic and related business models and how to change them.
- Insight in the business modeling method as a tool for analysis and innovation.
- Immediate application of the tools within your organization.
- How to apply Design Thinking in the strategy planning process.
- How to analyze the current business model and its strong and weak elements.
- How to analyze the context and what is happening in the market place.
- How to get insight in the customer and the customer journey.
- How to innovate your business model and create new business opportunities.
- How to validate your new strategy with your customers.
- Examples and analysis of existing game changing business
Recordings and associated materials to which you get streaming access include:
- The free 45-minute original program overview;
- Four 90-minute workshops that provide a road map of this four-phase approach to unlocking innovative business solutions; and
- Four 60-minute interactive application webinars that complement each of the 90-minute workshops where you’ll hear registrants questions and see how they are applying the concepts to their own real-world situations.
- All Second Chance Learning Community sessions since Fall 2016.
Registration also includes links to download the Travel Guide workbooks associated with each major topic. And the LIVE Learning Community sessions will provide the opportunity for an interactive, deeper dive into your own specific situation, and for feedback from Maaike and the group as you apply these tools.
To get the most from the upcoming LIVE Interactive Learning Community Session, we strongly encourage you to review as many of the recordings as possible, but at the very least, the free overview so that you have a perspective on the full program and the first webinar so you can begin to draft your own Business Model Canvas (BMC), which you are welcome to submit for feedback.
The cost of this full program (now up to 18 sessions) - is only $199 for ASP members and $249 for Non-Members! Typically, the Business Models Inc. in-person, public, two-day workshop costs over $1,500 per person!
- Click here to gain streaming access ONLY to the FREE Kickoff Webinar - Introduction to Business Model Design.
- Click here to purchase the webinar series product ONLY without registering for the upcoming Learning Community Session. However, purchase of the series does authorizes you to attend LIVE interactive sessions (or view these as recordings).
Provides a single log in for the registrant to access 24/7 all upcoming live sessions, recordings of past sessions, materials, and feedback from the presenter on submitted business models. Log in information is not to be shared among multiple users.
Entitles multiple users from the same organization who are registered at the same time on the same credit card to access and each have an individual log in for the above, participate in live sessions and view recordings.
For 2-5 team members, the cost is twice the individual registration fee.
For 6-10 team members, the cost is three times the individual registration fee.
*Group Registration Instructions: Register -> Select Group Registration Option (2-5 or 6-10 team members) -> Save and Finalize Registration.
Past registrants who currently have access to program materials do NOT need to reregister and will receive an rsvp request for the upcoming session from Session Host Joyce Reynolds-Sinclair.
Click here for program and session details.
Featuring Special Guest Presenter: Maaike Doyer, Global Strategy Designer of Business Models Inc.
Maaike Doyer, Strategy Designer at Business Models Inc., supports organizations with strategy, innovation, new business model design and validation. Maaike is an expert in business design, design thinking and strategic visioning. She runs global projects, with a focus on Europe and the US. Maaike is very pragmatic and has a startup mindset.
Maaike has extensive experience in strategy development, organizational (re)design, integration & transformation projects, mainly for multinational organizations, and is a regular speaker on management and innovation events, delivering keynote speeches and workshop about ‘Business Model Innovation’, ‘Designing your Future Business’, ‘Innovate like a Startup’ and ‘Think as a Designer: New Tools, New Skills, New Mindset’. She teaches at universities and MBA’s and is mentor of Startup Bootcamp.
Learn more about Maaike Doyer here.
Feedback from the original Summer 2016 program participants:
- Great job … I did like having the one page that contained links to the recordings, the materials, discussion, etc.
- She is great with deep understanding of the model.
- I liked her teaching style, her energy - she shows a true passion for this work!
- She was great. She answered our questions and adjusted as needed.
- Appreciate your time and willingness to provide this
- I signed up for the webinar only because ASP advertised that all sessions would be recorded. I knew ahead of time that I most likely would not be able to attend any live sessions - it's just too difficult to get 90 minutes once a week in the middle of the afternoon to do that. I would continue to offer to record your programs. You could sell the recordings as-is for about the same price as you charged for this pilot.
- The webinar was very cheap, which is why I decided to sign up. I think you could charge $300-400 per person for this 8-session webinar.
- I have used the Business Model Canvas in the past and wanted to get more advanced information about how to facilitate client conversations to complete each element of the canvas.
- I would recommend this to someone who is new to the Business Model Canvas.
- The section on Innovation was the week that gave me most closely what I was looking for when I signed up - how to facilitate client conversations to complete each element of the canvas.
Click here to purchase the webinar series product ONLY without registering for the upcoming Learning Community Session. However, purchase of the series does authorizes you to attend LIVE interactive sessions (or view these as recordings).