ASP is pleased to provide the 2017 conference material available to ASP Members only
Not a Member?
Click here to join if you would like access to these valuable presentations.
Please log in to access 21 conference presentations including:
- John LaBrie - Northeastern University - Toronto
Navigating Change using Strategic Direction: One University's Journey through Disruptive Change
- Mike Abrey - Bugg, Robert Wyatt - Strategic Planning Society
Strategic Implications for Corporate Reputation Management
- Jennifer Baker - Amtrak
What Good is Strategy if You Can't Implement It?
- Diane Meister, Neelima Firth - Meridian Associates
Outfox Organizational Risk with Scenario-Based Strategic Planning
- James D. Stockmal - ASP President
Trends, Drivers & Innovation: What Every Organization Should be Thinking About
- Jesse Russell, Big Picture Research & Consulting
Don Quixote or Sancho Panza: Who Is Doing Your Planning?
- Christina Burns Bruce - City of Vaughan
The Stewardship of Service Excellence at the City of Vaughan: Measuring our Success
- Matt Sitter - CrossLead, Inc.
Strategy in the Digital Age: Leveraging Organizational Networks to Connect Strategy with Execution
- David Kalinowski - Proactive Worldwide, Inc.
Leveraging Strategic War Games for Competitive Advantage
- Brian Cassell, Linda Fineman, Dan Montgomery - Ethos Veterinary Health
Agile Alignment into Action: A Strategic Planning Case Study using a Transformative Platform
- Blair Dimock & Ben McNamee - Ontario Trillium Foundation
From Strategy to Impact: One Funder's Journey to Granting for Outcomes
- Philip Rowley - Berkeley Research Group
Creating an Agile Culture
- Jitu Marwaha - SanDisk/Western Digital
Creating New Markets Through Disruptive Innovation
- Tom Witty - Americo Financial Life Insurance Co.
Bridging the Gap between Business Strategy and Project Execution
- Brett Knowles - Performance Measurement & Management (Pm2)
The Personal Strategic Scorecard
- Rossana Creo - United Nations Federal Credit Union
Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast: Using Strategic Communications to Manage Change and Create Organizational Alignment
- Jaime Schonfeldt, Denise McNerney - iBossWell, Inc.
Assessing the Effectiveness & Sustainability of Your Program Portfolio
- Dr. Sean Stein Smith - Rutgers University
Quantifying the Qualitative - Better Data & Strategic Decision Making
- Gwen Manderson, Daniel Olding - Town of Richmond Hill
People Plan Richmond Hill - Putting all the Elements of Strategic Planning and Strategic Implementation Together
- Brian Emmett - Imagine Canada
Charities and Non Profits in an Era of Economic and Demographic Change
- Dr. Tanai Charinsarn - Innovance Partners Co. Ltd
Using Emerging Business Opportunities (EBO) model in Corporate Portfolio Strategic Planning
2017 ASP Conference Presentations - Toronto, Canada
|There are no files to display.