Establishing Digital Transformation office in public sectors-case Studies
How to execute digital transformation strategies in public sector by establishing digital transformation office (DTO) to lead efforts and facilitate massive organizational change delivery in rigid public sector agencies. DTO is a unit empowered to lead the planning and execution of digital transformation, and it includes sub-unites that integrates business unites and information technology function. DTO aims at helping business unites transform into fully digital and paper less environments while redesigning services to become smart and digitally integrated across all business partners, on the other hand expand ICT capabilities to cater for such business transformation.
Beyond facilitating change and making it happen, DTO design ensure governance, and secure successful transformation, i.e. protect investment in resources, maximize return on investment, achieve, and operational excellence.
Thursday 14th May 2020
3.45pm - 5.15pm
Aqel is a Senior Consultant with 20+ years of expertise in technology & management consulting, strategic planning and implementation. A researcher, trainer, and author in the field of Strategic management and organizational Development.
- Helped customers aspire to better future and gain control over rapidly changing business environment by building strategic management capabilities and leadership excellence.
- Lead e-Government and digital transformation in several organization since 2004. Worked in organizational development for many consulting assignments covering both private and public sectors.
- Used system thinking to lead future planning, organizational integration, defining and analysing internal and external strategic parameters, involving various organization levels in strategy formulation. In addition, adapt a strategy intelligence process.
- Helped customers refine PMO performance and better integrate it’s activities to business needs via the enablement of Quality management, performance management and Risk and issues management.
- Articulated and implemented a model for strategic projects evaluation and prioritization that consists 18 measurable criteria. This helped client focused investment and align Enablers towards objectives.
Check out Aqel's most recent article by clicking here!
Connect with Aqel: