Holistic View: Applying Strategic Information Technology
- Determine the optimal stages of planning and applying information technology in the strategic management process.
- Understanding the role of IT in the strategic management process within the four building blocks (Lead-Think-Plan-Act)
- Get a Holistic view of the various strategic layers of internationally recognized IT solutions and their fit within the organization.
- Identify the active role of IT in the success of Strategic execution and change management (How?, Where? and Why?)
- Explore real life examples on how IT solutions helped organization to succeed in their Strategic Management endeavors years after years.
- Get an update on key players and technology providers that can help any organization to be more strategic even in daily operations.
Friday 15th May 2020
10.45am - 11.15am
as part of the Strategy in the Real World "poster" sessions
Husam is a multi-national, multi lingual and multi cultured international business strategy consultant, speaker, trainer and personal mentor. He has all feet on the ground with organizations around the world which he helped and is still helping to succeed in their various endeavors of planning, structuring, restructuring and execution. He has a special focus on technology since his early days and believes that technology can be a strategy life saver if well planned and adequately executed on all levels of organization. As we are in the 21st century strategy and IT are a twin that can't be separated toward proper success. In his practical opinion proper technology adoption is a key to success in strategy execution and change stage that is the critical stage most organizations fail at in the strategic planning and strategic management process.
Connect with Husam: