|ASP 2020 Virtual Conference Series|
4 Months, 4 Profoundly Relevant Tracks, 8 Dynamic Sessions
In the face of disruption, ASP is harnessing technology to launch an
innovative approach to its 2020 conference, the ASP Conference Series!
Please note conference timings are in EDT.
Conference Series details:
- 4 tracks: each dedicated to a unique aspect of the conference theme: "Strategy & Technology: Harnessing Disruption, Transformation and Innovation" and highly relevant to today's strategy challenges.
- 8 unique sessions: 4 Strategy Gateways featuring keynote addresses and 2 interactive breakout sessions, and 4 Masterclasses.
- Pick your experience: attend the entire conference series or attend by track/month.
- Attend live or via the on-demand recording.
- Strategy Gateway: taking place on the second Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm - 3:00pm US Eastern Time.
- Masterclass: taking place on the fourth Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm - 1:30pm US Eastern Time.
| Dates and Monthly Track Topics:|
- June 9 and 23: Strategy & Technology: Macro Intersections
- July 7 and 21: Leveraging Data & Analytics
- August 11 and 25: Leadership Dynamics
- September 8 and 22: Strategy Tools, Techniques & Methods
Each monthly track includes:
- A three-hour Strategy Gateway including keynote address from a leading thinker in strategy and two fast-paced, interactive breakout sessions.
- A 90-minute Masterclass for a deeper dive exploration of the topic and expanded opportunity for shared learning with your peers.
- Access to the virtual Exhibit Hall.
2020 Conference Theme:
| || || |