Conference Series Sponsorship
ASP’s Conference Series
ASP will be running a conference series in place of our in-person 2020 Annual Conference. We aim to bring together strategy professionals from all around the world on a virtual level. Our series of virtual, informative and interactive events will be the “go to” place for those eager to build an integrated competency in strategic planning and strategy execution. Because of its virtual nature, we believe the Conference Series holds the potential to attract a larger audience than the in-person conference, making it an attractive opportunity.
- More than 9,000 current and emerging strategy professionals subscribe to ASP’s database for electronically delivered content. ASP has a current reach via LinkedIn to over 19,000 and our partner LI Group SPS has over 50,000 strategy professionals
- We are aiming our conference series towards purchase decision-makers and purchase-influencers, who look to ASP as a place to build business relationships.
- As a sponsor, you will reach our audiences, generating brand and product awareness among a select demographic.
- As a sponsor, you will have new/unique ways to personally connect/touch potential clients.
To view our Conference Series Sponsorship Prospectus
|to ASP's 2020 Virtual Conference Series Sponsors|
| || |
| || |
Special thanks to our
Conference Series web page sponsors
iBossWell, Inc. is a leadership and organizational development company working with nonprofits, government agencies, health care organizations, professional and trade associations, and for-profits. IBW’s team of consultants works with clients to create and implement a focused path, advance their culture, and deliver greater impact. The team excels at facilitating sensitive conversations helping people with differing interests and priorities to come to consensus around strategic decisions.
IBW offers an integrated suite of capacity building services:
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Leadership & Board Development
- Organizational Culture Advancement
- Creators of WePlanWell, cloud-based tool for strategic plan creation, management, and assessment
CONTACT: Denise McNerney
CONTACT: Alan Leeds
CONTACT: David Greene
Please contact Lorien McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-345-2828 x 240