ASP’s Conference Series
ASP will be running a conference series in place of our in-person 2020 Annual Conference. We aim to bring together strategy professionals from all around the world on a virtual level. Our series of virtual, informative and interactive events will be the “go to” place for those eager to build an integrated competency in strategic planning and strategy execution. Because of its virtual nature, we believe the Conference Series holds the potential to attract a larger audience than the in-person conference, making it an attractive opportunity.
- More than 9,000 current and emerging strategy professionals subscribe to ASP’s database for electronically delivered content. ASP has a current reach via LinkedIn to over 19,000 and our partner LI Group SPS has over 50,000 strategy professionals
- We are aiming our conference series towards purchase decision-makers and purchase-influencers, who look to ASP as a place to build business relationships.
- As a sponsor, you will reach our audiences, generating brand and product awareness among a select demographic.
- As a sponsor, you will have new/unique ways to personally connect/touch potential clients.
To view our Conference Series Sponsorship Prospectus
iBossWell, Inc. is a leadership and organizational development company working with nonprofits, government agencies, health care organizations, professional and trade associations, and for-profits. IBW’s team of consultants works with clients to create and implement a focused path, advance their culture, and deliver greater impact. The team excels at facilitating sensitive conversations helping people with differing interests and priorities to come to consensus around strategic decisions.
IBW offers an integrated suite of capacity building services:
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Leadership & Board Development
- Organizational Culture Advancement
- Creators of WePlanWell, cloud-based tool for strategic plan creation, management, and assessment
CONTACT: Denise McNerney
Agile Strategy Manager® enables organizations to integrate, align & manage all strategic and tactical, information... real-time! - Departments: can easily organize, manage and link their execution programs & projects to functional/cross functional strategies, objectives, initiatives & tactics throughout the organization. - Executives and managers can easily create and update all information & performance metrics, with a simple double click. Integrated features include: scorecards, metrics, objectives, initiatives, tactics, project management, meetings, documents, action logs and performance evaluations
CONTACT: Alan Leeds
Urbanomics Consulting Group is a leader in the field of performance management and organizational development. Founded in 1999, we have been providing management consulting, leadership development, facilitation services, and cultural change to organizations for over 18 years. Lead by certified organizational development and leadership development experts, we specialize in the areas of organizational development and performance.
CONTACT: David Greene