The Non-Profit Challenge is back - Volunteer Your Expertise
2nd Annual Non-Profit Challenge in San Jose
A Local Organization with a Project + YOUR Expertise = FUN Volunteering Day
Join us to receive or share strategy expertise!!
ASP NorCal and SVODN are excited to jointly bring a one-day, hands-on, interactive and collaborative event, the 2nd Annual Non-Profit Challenge, that brings together strategists and creative thinkers from diverse fields and local community organizations that need help with strategic projects ranging from fundraising campaign design to development of a 5-year strategic growth plan.
Join us for the 2nd annual Non-Profit Challenge either as a strategic advisor or as part of a local non-profit organization on Saturday, December 2, 2017, from 8:30-6 pm in International Technological University (ITU)in San Jose.
Are you a part of a Bay Area Non-Profit Organization that can benefit from a free strategic advice? Submit a Project.
If you are interested in receiving free consulting for your project, whether it is the 5-year strategic plan, new program or service design or a marketing strategy, we want to hear from you.
Come join us on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017, from 8:30am-6:00 pm at the International Technological University (ITU) in San Jose, to engage a group of experienced strategists and innovative thinkers to help you with your challenge.
- Submit an application, including background information and a general outline of the project for which you seek support by emailing the completed RFP to Martina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-Profit Organization Applications are due on Friday, November 24th by 5:00 pm Pacific Time. Organizations selected to participate in the December 2nd session will be notified shortly after the deadline.
- We will contact you before the event to discuss specifics of your project and to assess what type of expertise will be most beneficial for your organization.
- On the event date, a representative(s) of your organization will meet and work with the volunteer strategists to collaboratively develop an initial proposal based on your goals.
- In the afternoon, each team will present the proposal they created to the entire group for shared learning.
Do you want to share your strategic expertise to create value for a local community organization? Become a Volunteer Strategist.
We invite you for a fun day of learning, networking, and best of all, using your knowledge and expertise to help community organizations become more effective and successful.
- Come join us on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017, from 8:30am-6:00 pm at the International Technological University (ITU) in San Jose, to meet a group of local nonprofit organizations that each submitted a topic they need assistance with.
Register for the event by Monday, November 27th by filling out the form below.
- We will contact you up to a week before the event to introduce the organizations that submitted their projects. You will be able to state provide your preference for the top three organizations you would like to work with. We will try to accommodate your request, but the objective is to create teams of approximately 2-3 advisors per organization.
- On the event day, you will meet your organization representatives and teammates.
- Work on preparing a proposal and presentation for your organization.
- Present to the whole workshop group.
- Network with colleagues and have fun.