Strategy Magazine offers its readership high-value, innovative and thought-provoking articles at the cutting edge of practice and research in the field of strategy. All submissions are reviewed against the mission of Strategy Magazine and the following criteria:
High-Value and Originality
Articles must present high-value, innovative and thought-provoking ideas and practices.
Articles should be evidence-based, whether through the use of examples and/or quotes from practitioners (for more conceptual articles) or case studies and/or surveys (for more empirical articles). Indeed, our readership is not interested in unsubstantiated opinions.
Advice, Recommendations or Practical Applications
Articles should be specific as to how the ideas/practices they put forth can be applied in practice.
Clear, Concise and Accessible Language
- The use of headings and bullets is recommended to emphasize main points.
- Note Strategy Magazine is published using American English, please therefore apply this form of the English language, as well as APA Style.
- Articles should present their key messages in a clear, explicit, succinct and understandable manner. Length is not the same as depth; expressing an idea in 1,500 words rather than 2,500 will provide more value to our readership.
Please note required word counts:
- Title: 3-5 words
- Standfirst: 25–30 words
- Article: 1,650-1,750 words
- Author bio: <50 words, plus email and phone
- Small graphics: subtract 125 words from above totals
- Medium graphics: subtract 250 words from above totals
- Sidebars: remove similar word count from above totals
Submitting an Article
If you have an idea for an article, please complete the following form and send it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org